We were lucky enough to meet and work with Priya when she lived in North Queensland. She creates fabric home goods for bedroom and kitchen that are hand printed using carved wooden blocks. Now residing in Newcastle, the business has grown into new areas such as bone inlay and torans and soon to be released hand embroidered tops and dresses.
This business already had a logo but Priya wanted to make a few improvements. We re illustrate existing peacock graphic and script style name, and working with current colours (pink and purple), soften the feel of the identity by adding gold filigree elements with the tag line.
We worked on quite a few projects together, in which we shared a open relationship to develop this brand. Peacocks and Paisleys is feminine and eclectic, and the collections will constantly change with modern trends. I loved having the opportunity to work with a less ‘corporate’ brand, and Priya let me get creative. It didn’t hurt that I was her target market either.
- logo refresh and new identity elements including tag line
- customised product packaging, bag, ribbon, stamp, tags, 4pp information booklet
- custom stationery, business forms, presentation folder, email signature
- design of 20 page ‘Product Guide’ for print and online
- product photography and styling
- images and graphics for website and social media
- email newsletter template designed using mail chimp for client to manage
In 2017 as Peacocks and Paisley continues to grow, they have introduced another new homewares line which is printed in an age old process using natural dyes. We designed a 6 page brochure in which the 18 steps are explained, and a new tag to be printed on natural handmade paper. We also refreshed the main product 4 page square brochure and designed a Indian inspired A5 note card for Priya to thank her customers for their purchase.